WOAH. Can you tell we have a large family! Don't be fooled it's really not that many, it just looks like it cause I wrap EVERYTHING...because I like wrapping gifts. So even the itty bitty stocking stuffers found their way into a cereal or empty kleenex box...which I hope isn't too disappointing when someone finds only post-its inside. Hey, they asked for them...I just made it exciting. :) (names of presents have been changed for security reasons). That is my second favorite part of Christmas...getting together with all our family and loved ones. So much fun!!
My most favorite part of Christmas though, is setting aside time to reflect on the importance of Christ's birth. And to enjoy Him and His promises for us! What a special time of year to spend with family, realizing that because of Jesus' birth, death, and resurrection, we can also be part of His family. Which is all the more special. Christmas reminds me of all that Jesus has given me. I get overwhelmed sometimes, I feel like my heart will explode it's so full! (This would not be good from a medical standpoint). Even in this last year, Christ has given me so much. I owe Him more than I could ever repay. And I love this season of hope and joy! Christ came to us!

No comments:
Post a Comment