The "You're going down" look from Holly. She's very good at Settlers.
Then I went to Oconomowoc for my Uncle's wedding. Rather than re-invent the wheel, I will link you to all the pictures, that my sis posted on her blog. CLICK ME!
It was so fun to see everyone - even if it was very short.
AND we found out when we are going to Germany! We fly out June 9th or 10th. We really wanted to be able to stay around for my brother's wedding so that we could avoid flying back and forth within weeks of arriving to Germany, and we got permission to do that! So, we will stay here between Josh's graduation (9 April), and Memorial Day! We are very excited! We have a lot to do before then!

2 comments:
Oh, fantastic! I am going to start saving in two weeks (date of first paycheck) so I can come visit in September and run the Berlin Marathon!!! Can't wait, miss you :)
I'm going to start watching tickets to Germany!
Post a Comment