Josh here. Just wanted to pass along some info: I am now a graduate of the Military Police Captains' Career Course! Woot woot! From here, Erin and I go on leave, spending some time with family and friends in Michigan. Then we prepare for our move to Georgia! Oh man, I am flippin' stoked about living in AUGUSTA for two years!! So yeah, if anyone wants to visit us when the weather in your neck of the woods sucks...feel free! The Barricklow Bed & Breakfast is always open.
Well, that's about it. Pictures of the graduation most likely won't be available, mostly because none were taken. =)
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! What an awesome time to reflect on what the Lord has done for all of us through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. What an amazing life we have through that knowledge. He is risen indeed!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congratulations Josh!!! Have a great Easter in Mich.
I believe Erin's exact words last Tuesday were "I'll take tons of pictures" Yet you have nothing to show for this so-called graduation. How do I know that your name wasn't just skipped over or something, and you in fact didn't graduate at all?!
Post a Comment