Monday, May 4, 2009

WHEW!

So I have another lapse in blogging communication. That is due to our unexpected trip BACK to Michigan just 8 days after we left. Josh's godfather passed away and we were able to go back for the funeral. It was a really good trip. We got to support some great family friends of Josh's, and we got to see family again for another 4 days. The weekend was a whirlwind, of course. But it was very different than the packing and cleaning we had planned here in Missouri. Martha, Ryan, Josh and I also got to go hear Condoleeza Rice speak to the Economics Club of Southwest Michigan. Yeah, random huh. It was really good. We enjoyed it a lot. Of course we had great twin time also. Highlights: (if you'll allow me to be cheesy) singing Garrett to sleep. It only took about 80 versions of "If you're happy and you know it". If you didn't know it, music is a very serious business to him. He loves it. And, Ethan's hugs. Basically he has the same love language as me. We both like to hang out holding on to someone we love! And we took the twins to the park which was super fun, they had a blast! I'll put up some pictures soon!

So now, we have 2 days to pack and clean, then a three day trip, then one more day to pack, load, clean, and clear FLW.

I can't believe we will live in a new state next week. That is so crazy!

No comments: