Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For Your Enjoyment

This video I've been waiting to share for MONTHS! But I got the go-ahead....this is when Renae was 1 month old. Look how thrilled she is! :) Sorry for the bouncing camera, the operator was crying she was laughing so hard.



And this video is from last week. So much fun with Daddy! :)

8 comments:

Brie said...

Ha ha! You guys are fun. Can we be friends?

Kimberly said...

for some reason our computer won't let me see the videos but the pictures are amazing. what a cutie! Hope the move goes well. where'd you get the cute covered inflatable for renae?

felderfam said...

that's a new kind of salsa I've never seen before... :)

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

made my night. i think i'll watch it again. hahaaaahahaaaaa HHAA

Mark & Katie said...

Hilarious! Thanks for sharing! What a FUN dad. Someday she'll realize just how cool Dad is. :)

Ted & Alicia said...

So funny! I've seen a couple of those moves before from Ted when he dances for Jack! I'm glad he let you post it!

Anonymous said...

OMG. Couldn't watch the 2 video 'cuz I had to go change my pants since I laughed so hard.

Joshy, Joshy, Joshy,

Mama E.

Coach Arasmith said...

Those are so funny....at least until Josh starts to get freaky with his salsa moves too close to Renae. J/K. I have some video of josh dancing as well....it might find its way to our blog sometime soon.