Monday, July 12, 2010

Pictures of our new House

Here you go Marth- and everyone! :) We really like our house! It fits us really well!



Also, for your enjoyment....look how much Renae enjoys peas! She ususally doesn't get this messy...sheesh. But that's what I get for feeding her to keep her awake longer.


5 comments:

miranda said...

you rearranged the living room! nice! looooooovvve the renae pics.. :)

holly said...

soulmates don't like to be kept awake longer than necessary, even for food. beauty sleep is a delicate process.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

renae is hilarious. how the heck did peas get all over her head. hahahaaa. nice pics of the house too. good work

Ted & Alicia said...

Renae is so cute! And your house looks great! I especially love Renae's room.

Anonymous said...

Did I see a guest room for when Gramma Deb comes to visit?