We stayed at our friends Matt and Laura's house and had great time catching up with them and seeing their awesome home restoration project! :)
Amber came down from NYC to run with Josh...here we are early early race morning on the metro...don't they look ready to run! :)
Both finished with a perosonal best: Josh 67:41 and Amber 77 and change. :) WOW! I couldn't even keep up with them they ran so fast. Unfortunatly I missed Amber at ALL the watch points I went to, BOO! But, Matt got a couple pictures of Josh:
Post race:
We also got to see Amit and watch some football, even though it didn't go exactly as we would have hoped.
We got to see our friends the Stokes, too!
We went to Bull Run...the Civil War Battles at Manassas:
We saw Speedy again! :) He's so sweet. Turning 95 this month!
Played some Wii!! Which was really fun, Josh and I had only played Wii one or two other times, so it was a new experience! :)
And leaving again early in the morning...sad. But we had a great trip! Thanks Matt and Laura for everything! :)

2 comments:
hilarious that jish is smiling in every running pic.
This is so weird. James W. and I were in DC the same time! We were visiting Levi & Courtney. We had to avoid all the traffic from the race, but we were wishing we were running it. What a coincidence.
Post a Comment