I'm probably getting a little carried away, but now that I can finally blog pictures, I decided to overview August for you. Jack is growing so quickly! By now he's over 13 lbs and getting taller and taller. HE. IS. SO. SMILEY. :) Enjoy!
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You can't have too many pics!! I love the one with Renae and Jack. My fav of Jack is where he's in red on the blue pillow-- so cute!!
What cute pics! I love the one with all the kids surrounding him and... tickling, I presume?
yup, tickling. They thought it was hilarious. He wasn't too thrilled since it lasted about 5 minutes. ha! Kid tickling is never actually tickling, more like repeated poking and grabbing. ha ha
Nice! For the record- that Cutie sash belongs to MacKenzie- she made sure to inform me :) GREAT PICS!
Post a Comment