Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How Big Are We!?

Jack had his 15 month check up and shots today. The Dr is pretty laid back so Renae got her height and weight checked, too. Especially since she really really wanted the Dr to check her. WOW. But yup, here's the stats!

Renae:  33lbs 37in tall 

Jack at 15 months: 27lbs 31in tall
**they asked me if he knows at least 3 words.  he knows at least 25--way to go!  Especially since the last two Dr appts he couldn't clap or wave...he was WAAAAY behind on those two.  haha 

And me.  YIKES.  5 weeks and a day to go.  Feel like the baby might come out tomorrow.  The public seems to think so, too.  Even the Dr today told me they can't deliver at the clinic.  I told her I have over a month to go and she didn't believe me.  And I'm 64 in tall and no I won't tell you my weight.  hahahaha ((Oh and B3 is estimated to be 17in long and roughly 4 lbs now...gaining 1/2 a lb a week from here on out!))
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Evan said...

Holy cow! They are all getting so big! I wonder if Jack will pass Renae in weight or height first... Either way, I'm sure it'll be any day now.