Friday, November 9, 2012

Update!

Can you even believe that this little man is 4 weeks old tomorrow!?  I can't talk about time flying by!  Noah is so stinking cute.  :)  Oh and he's growing at warp speed.... he gained 2 lbs in 12 days!  And that was a week and a half ago.  I would put money on his weight being over 10lbs now.

Can you tell who had spaghetti for supper?  He's so cute :)

And I am super excited that I can once again 'fit' into MY Husker gear :)

Hahaha

Also just funny

She can't get enough of him.  She introduces him to EVERYONE.  "This is my Noah."  :) 

:)

Well, this was the blanket we used when Renae was born, we have a picture of Jack in it because all his were dirty, so why not keep up the tradition :)

Sigh....he's so sweet. 

:)  Can't get enough

This is just hilarious....poor Noah.

Everytime Jack gets a change to hold Noah he says "Awwww" long and drawn out...and then hands him back.  Hahahaha.  Hold "Awwwww" Hang back.  Repeat 30 minutes later.  So I have no pictures of that.  Its over in less than 5 seconds.


We are all doing well and loving the fall weather!  It's finally down in the 65-75 degree range--very nice outside! The kids and I are doing much better than I anticipated with Josh back at work. I was more than a bit anxious for the first couple days. It's not as emotionally rough as I was thinking, it's just a little more crazy. I don't know why I was thinking it would be like when you're first trying to figure out parenting and there's lots of tears because you're so tired and the learning curve is insane. Don't get me wrong I'm tired, but not nearly as exhausted as I thought I'd be. Thank you Jesus! :) And I'm not naive...I know there are emotional days in the future, but I'm feeling much better now that I know we can do it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Evan said...

I keep thinking how much your kids are going to laugh at all your pictures someday. That last one reminds me of one where cale is looking at me as a baby and you and Martha probably have no shirts on... haha!