Wednesday, August 20, 2008

9 days and counting...

A lot has happened in the last week! Saturday we went to Lincoln to visit lots of friends. Very fun! We saw the Megrue's for lunch and the afternoon. Then we had supper with the soon-to-be Eigsti's and saw the new Eigsti bed-and-breakfast! :) It was very fun! Sunday we went to church at Faith Bible. It was so good to be back! Casting Pearls lead music for church and that was super awesome! Evan and Kristy went with us and we met up with Beth and Dallas for dinner after church. Josh and I have been listening to sermons by Andy Stanley lately in the car. They are so good! Dad started us on him about two years ago and we really like listening to his messages. He's funny and a very entertaining ((and challenging!)) speaker. So we had some great conversation following a sermon on the way home. Then it was back to work.

Exciting news for Monday is that we got a phone call from the Arasmith's telling us what gender baby they are having! Yeah! And I walked 5 miles in 75 minutes. (and if you're asking yourself if I was sore afterwards the answer is yes--still sore). Then Josh and I played Scrabble. :)

Tuesday I went on base to work out (I can drive again!! 6 weeks is finally up!) then I ate lunch with my hard working husband and went to get groceries (I am allowed to lift over 10 lbs now!). Then I showered and I didn't have to use baby shower gel CAUSE IT'S BEEN 6 WEEKS! So yeah...all my Dr's limitations expired. I feel pretty good! Still can't run. Only because of comfort reasons, my heart would be fine. And there's absolutely no way I could do a push up. Josh and I also met up with a bunch of girls I worked with and their significant others for supper at El Maguey's. Sooo fun! I say this a lot but I love those girls. They are so great!

Today I went and got the oil changed, watched some Olympics whilest doing house stuff. Now here I am. Filling you all in on our lives! But I still have some laundry and dishes and vacuuming to do. So I must go. :)

But first- a timeline:
2 Days till we watch the Tigers play the Royals.
9 days till Michigan for Labor Day
3 1/2 weeks till Scipp's wedding
5 weeks till our fun trip to DC and Josh's 10-Miler race
7 1/2 weeks till we move! WOW.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

You're moving?!!?!? Sounds like we need to catch up. :) Good thing we're getting together on WED!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

holy crap. that timeline is crazy. didn't really think that the move was comin up so soon...and I def forgot that you guys are coming next weekend. Can't wait to show you the house. you'll freak. its huge.