Monday, October 27, 2008
Before and After Adventure
Today when I checked the therm in our house...52 degrees. I thought I'd better turn on the heat to save our electronics. I am just fine in 3 layers! :) But we all know I like it cold. Mainly because then I can sleep comfortably.
Josh started school today. I was going to take a picture of him this morning before he left, but it was 4:00 so no thank you. He looked like he does everyday going to work. Uni. So nothing really new. BUT Josh is the PTOIC. Physical Training Officer In Charge. Wouldn't you know my husband gets a job I'm qualified for and can't get. Geez. That's the way it works isn't it. BUT he's going to do fantastic and I'm sure they will be in better shape at the end of the class.
Hope you enjoy the pics! Tell me if you are still confused on the layout. I tried to make it clear, who knows if it worked. If you want to see the pics big and with all the descriptive captions, check out my picasa: Pick1 !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
thanks for encouraging me about the sweaty thing!!! you've had a lot of changes in your life, huh?? your house is so cute! i'm excited for you guys. are you all healed up from the surgery?
Love the house! Thanks for calling today, I will hurry in my paper writing and call you again, soon. :) Love you!
It does seem odd that Josh has the job suited for YOUR degree but oh well. Love the house pics. Can't wait to see you guys. Love, Mom
Post a Comment