

Sooooo like it? We were warned of lead based paint and a potential mold problem. We're pumped. :) Ft. Leonard Wood, here we come! Oh. Side note about the top pic...it's a duplex, the part I've included is our half. I've been assured our neighbor does not have a snake pet. Side note about the bottom pic... Josh is standing on one half of our kitchen, the vacant space to his right--washer dryer hookups. NICE. The doorway he's in front of is the entry way from the front door. ha ha ha ha
4 comments:
yay! ;) don't chew on any window sills! holly and i will have to plan a trip down. you will only be about 2 hours from my grandparents, so we will have to plan a road trip!
WOW.
better than I imagined.
You picked it!
i agree with marth - better than the picture i had in my mind after last night. good news is you can throw your dirty clothes in the washer as soon as you walk in the door! :) i'm gonna miss you!
Poo-tastic!
Post a Comment