Monday, June 1, 2009

The Best Part!

So I did leave one MAJOR event our of our Kansas City trip. One of my best friends, Ashley, had her baby! I had been pleading with her to make sure the little guy was out before I had to leave for Georgia. And, she being the wonderful friend that she is, complied with my request. Monday morning, bright and early, Josiah Michael was born. Martha and I rushed to the hospital to be the very first visitors (well, besides Grandma and Grandpa). He is adorable! Seriously he's a heartbreaker. I've been waiting to try to figure out how to put pictures up of my newest 'nephew' (yes, I forgot to take my camera inside the hospital, not smart and I'm very much regretting having left it in the car), but I'm not very computer saavy. I just had a bright idea this morning so I'm going to try it. ((ok it didn't work)) BUT this news can't wait anymore!

Happy 1 week Birthday Josiah Michael Felder!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Erin! I loved the update on the move and getting to see your new house. Wow! Do you think you'll be in GA for awhile? Heard you're making a mad dash of a trip here for Cale's wedding. i can't believe he's getting MARRIED and Evan is ENGAGED. wow!