Monday, June 29, 2009

Random Catchup!

Not. Ketchup. Sick.

Lots of updates from GA. First of all, it's so dang hot here, might as well be a second tour in Iraq.


Secondly: We bought our very own second vehicle! The sharing a car was getting a little complicated. Wanna see a couple pictures? Ok. It's a '98 Honda Accord and we got a great deal on it! :)



Tri-ly, and most importantly: Josh is now officially a Company Commander! His change of command ceremony was last Friday morning, and I forgot the camera. Sorry. But, the pictures wouldn't have been very great from where I was sitting...front row, facing the sun. Not the most pleasant seat, but thankfully it was a short ceremony. So now we are attached to Army life 24/7 again. No late night phone calls yet though (I know it's only been 3 days). And, as the incoming Commander's wife I get yellow roses! :)


Quadruply: Josh found this in our kitchen a couple nights ago. He is petrified of spiders. We managed to scoot his wedding ring close enough for a size comparison, before I killed it.

2 comments:

Meredith (fellow Honda lover) said...

Hondas are fabulous...mostly because you can drive them like 300,000 miles! That's my kind of car. You'll love it.

felderfam said...

yay for another car! and that spider is scary looking...ew.