Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby Update:

It's probably about time! Tomorrow marks off 25 weeks. Weird that I've been pregnant for 6 months already. WOW! I'm thinking these next months will go just as fast- there's just too many BIG events coming up to let the day slow down!

So I had another ultrasound yesterday at the Doctor's office- We're a bit spoiled and get to see this little girl every 3 weeks. :) Soon it'll be nearly every week. We don't mind! The ultrasound tech showed us the baby's flexibility...absolutely straight legs with feet and toes very much past her head. Apparently she has long legs! She weighs 1 lb 7 oz so far which is pretty much right on track. She kept up her track record of showing the nurse and doctors at least one weird thing on the ultrasound. Every time we've had one there's been something that's shown up that they make a note to check the next time- and so far the next time that mysterious mark or black line has been gone. Poor Josh has two women to keep him on his toes with strange health issues. Ha ha. Well, actually not really- we're both perfectly healthy. Pregnant me has now survived probably the worst and also shortest bout with the flu I've ever had, and the longest chest cold I've had in years and been just fine!

How's this for a burn: So I get a flu shot yesterday while I'm there. The nurse says it's best to put it into muscle- hip/thigh/arm. She says to me, "I'm going to suggest you don't pick arm." Ouch.

Martha gave me Hebrews 12:12 a few years ago as a life verse...that moment revisited. :)

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

YES. For those of you who don't want to look it up right now, i'll just give you the link. hahaaa HAHAAAHAHAA

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Hebrews%2012:12&version=NIV