Here is a recap of my first month of life:
Dec 15-20 in the hospital.
Dec 20-21 hang out with Grandpa and Grandma Schweitz at my new house
Dec 22-26 hang out with Dad and Mom
Dec 27-Jan 3 Mom gets really sick
Jan 4-Jan 11 Visit Nebraska for the first time, go to Uncle Evan and Aunt Kristy's wedding, meet a lot of family
Jan 12-Jan 13 hang out with Mom and try to get over a yucky cold I got in the NEB
Jan 14-now hang out with Grandma Barricklow (Nani) and am almost done with my cold!
So that's why my Mom hasn't put up new stuff. She feels bad, but it's been a little crazy. I've already told her she has to do a better job. She says she will. :)

3 comments:
GET BACK HERE!!!! We miss you already!
Thanks for everything! Thanks for your love and for making such a cute kid :)
We love you all!
is that one of the new ones? LIKE IT
Oh my. I can't believe how much she has changed already. She looks like she's gained lots of weight. Sigh...
Mama E
Post a Comment