Wednesday, January 27, 2010

6 weeks old. WOAH

I can tell she's growing, but she's still teeny tiny! :) She's so cute! Oh yeah, ignore the florescent green onesie under her cute brown giraffe outfit... it wasn't intentional. Oops.




5 comments:

felderfam said...

oh, erin. she is a doll. I can tell she's growing!! and um, YES let's skype soon. I know you leav it on all the time..and I call often...but you're prolly off tending to the babe. I'll keep trying. :) LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

She's really changed in just 3 weeks. Her face has gotten so full. Must be getting some good Mommy juice :)
Mama E.

Lyndsey said...

What a little sweet pea! She's adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! She has filled out alot since the wedding. You probablly see changes almost every day. So sweet.
Gma Rita

StJoeSchoony's said...

Oh my goodness....she is so adorable! I can't not wait to finally meet her, and to see you guys again...hopefully our house will be done and we can have dinner here!