Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNOW!? In Georgia??

Yup, it snowed! Our friend Will is here visiting us from Oregon, and we all went out and played in the snow while Renae was asleep. You might enjoy some pictures of our snowman. :)










Will helped us document Renae's bathtime. She's so cute!

6 comments:

Carissa Martin said...

renae is so big!
and her brother the snowman... well, i feel sorry for him. his arms are so short, he'll never be able to brush his teeth! uncle ryan will have to give him a full set of dentures before he turns 4.

Anonymous said...

That's some serious snowman construction!!! No wonder Will crashed while Renae had her eyes open! hahaha Gma Rita

felderfam said...

I thought of you when I saw it was snowing there! Glad you got to participate in winter with the rest of us.

Brie said...

I don't think I've ever seen a snowman so big. Wow.

Dallas said...

Wow! This snowman blows the one he made at our house out of the water.

Evan said...

yep, thats one huge snow blob.