So we've been hearing the typical..."She looks just like Mommy" or "That's a Daddy face for sure" coming from every which direction...strangers, people we know, etc. So I thought I would ask you what you think. Here's us trying to mimic her face.



And here's me as a baby.
8 comments:
I say she's a combo of the two of you with maybe a little more Erin than Josh. :) It's sooo hard to tell when they're little. She is beautiful for sure though!
nose - josh. eyes - erin. mouth - erin. bald head -josh.
yep, I say she leans more towards you, e.
Josh + Erin = Beautiful Renae
Mama E.
Wow, I was going to say you Erin, but there's def a little Josh in there too! A perfect combo! What a doll...and you were so adorable as a little peanut!
I have to agree with the census. She is a perfect combination of the two of you. Dan and I have this debate all the time. He says he can't tell who she looks like and I always say she is the perfect blend of the two of you =) But I have to laugh because people still tell us Kaleb can look like Dan one day then the next he is a spitting image of me. They must be cameleons ;)
Love always,
Kim
josh def wins for 4head wrinkles!
I think she looks a lot like Josh too! Hope to meet the guy someday :).
Post a Comment