Friday, April 23, 2010

Memory Lane...

Hey everyone! Josh here. Just wanted to share with you a piece of my childhood (1980's) memories...Milli Vanilli. I used to watch this stuff ALL THE TIME when I was a kid. I sing this song occasionally around Erin; she really had no clue who or what I was talking about, so I had to fill her in. Thanks to YouTube, history is recaptured!!

Check out the insane dance moves, the dreads, and the shoulder pads. Someone needs to bring this stuff back in style...Awesome!



Note from Erin:
Hilarious. Wish you could hear his running commentary (read: enthusiasm and admiration) while we watched this. Phrases like, "oh there's your brother in a phone booth", and "big finish", and "let's watch this part again"....ahhh awesome.

3 comments:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

ok WOW. I've never seen this EVER....maybe because I was TWO, but I have seen these moves from either (mostly) you or Ryan...it's all comming together.

SIGH. What Josh does on lunch break. haha

Dallas said...

Embedding disabled by request :(

Josh and Erin said...

all you have to do is click...watch on YouTube...it should work!