Thursday, April 29, 2010

THE News!!!!!!!

Well, it's not going to be THAT easy. :) You'd better believe it I have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep everyone guessing. So, now it's your turn to guess:

Our HUGE News is:
A) We're pregnant!! Renae's a big sis...bring on more December babies! :)
B) We won $25,000!! Whoo hoo Georgia Lotto...the best way to spend a quarter! :)
C) We're moving!! We're keeping our streak alive...Christmas in a different locale every year we're married! :)
D) We got a puppy!! One of Josh's soldier's breeds Huskies...our favorite. His name is Ranger! :)

8 comments:

House of Rung said...

My guess is C or D - but they all sound like fun!

Carissa Martin said...

OOOOOh. This is MEAN!
C or D is my vote too. :)
c

Laura Benton said...

Wouldn't it be fun if it was an "all of the above" answer?? But my guess is C... because I am selfish and want you to move closer to me! And also, because C is for cookies, and I wish I had one right now. :-)

Anonymous said...

My guess is C. Where to?

Mama E.

Closer to me, I hope, hope, hope.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

best way to spend a quarter. HA! I've heard negative feedback about this particular post, so you best be puttin up the answer SOON. hahaaa

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

I also would like a cookie right now. hahaaa

The Feather Files said...

I'm gonna guess C, too.

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh. I skipped over the first stuff because I was antsy and so I thought all 4 of those things were happening. I almost screamed and I'm subbing right now. Ooops.

I know the answer...the question is, what is the answer to that answer. TELL ME.