Thursday, June 9, 2011

And Then There Were 4

1 week old already!

At his one week appt Jack is back at his birth weight and stretched out to his actual 20 inch length. He gets an A+ for being healthy!





Things have been going really well! We are getting sleep, getting lots accomplished, and enjoying Jack very much! We got back from the hospital on Saturday afternoon, while we were gone Martha watched both girls, (I used 'watched' loosely, they went to the park, shopping several times, to the hospital to visit several times and to bring us food)made a lot of banana bread for me, made cookies, a special dessert for Josh, insanely yummy shredded beef sandwiches, and before she left on Tuesday she had made more cookies, helped me do about 6 loads of laundry, took the girls swimming, and to the park two more times. Marth has way more energy than I ever will. :) It was so great having her here! Besides being helpful, I'm hoping she got to have some enjoyable Jack time, too. It was so special for me to be there when the twins were born, hopefully I got to return the favor! :)

1 comment:

Aunt Kristy said...

You two are incredible sisters to one another :) Miss you both and hope we can figure out sometime soon to see each other again!