Pictures are still not working. I might put them on facebook if I get time during Renae's nap today because I know I can get that to work.
I know that I write about the same things...2 weeks till we move. Jack was 3 weeks old yesterday. Renae is talking up a storm but the majority of the words she's saying are mommy, no, ummmm, and various Chinese words.
Zombie-mommy phase is not ending yet. Jack still sleeps and eats well, he's sleeping a little longer at a time, but he's still noisy. I'm thinking we're going to move him to our closet tonight or tomorrow. As soon as I pack some of the stuff in there to make room.
We are surprisingly very ahead of the game on our packing. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but we really don't have a whole lot left to do. The biggest things will be selling the Pontiac and our washer and dryer. Hopefully Craigslist comes through. We aren't posting them till July so we don't have TOO much laundry to pack. (We are getting our minivan next Wednesday!!! WHOO HOO!! Then the Pontiac is for sale-want to buy it?)
Usually this close to a move Josh doesn't have much work to do, is home 1/2 days and we're packing and cleaning and running around doing all that crazy stuff that pops up last minute. BUT, nope, Josh's last day of work is July 7th. YES, we leave here the morning of the 9th. Gotta love new adventures!
I'll keep trying with the pictures!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment