Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Art all around

So when moving to this house we decided we were going to put our art up on the walls. We didn't in Atlanta and we were missing our pictures! I had a few spots that were still needing things so I got some canvases and some paint and wha-la! What do you think???

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

felderfam said...

dang, girl! wanna paint for me? the 1st one is highly impressive!!

Evan said...

Sweet! You'll have to fill me in on how you did this. My biggest question: Painters tape or freehand? Either way, looks complicated, especially the first one with all the different shapes!

Dallas said...

Erin, I thought you were kidding when you said you painted the first one! They remind me of Piet Mondrian. I like them!

Dallas said...

Erin, I thought you were kidding when you said you painted the first one. They all remind me of Piet Mondrian. I like them!