3 1/2 months old and looks twice his age. :) Until he tries to hold his head up for a long period of time. Jack is a mover and a shaker. Constantly kicking, wiggling, and flailing. He also makes a lot of cute noises...more gurgle-y that cooing. Which I always thought was a weird descripter...to bird-like. But I guess it makes sense. He drools like a champ, can almost turn over, and has legs for miles. He is one TALL boy. His torso fits in age appropriate clothes, but I haven't tried pants yet since it's still at least 85-90 during the day here. He is also a great sleeper, and eats his hands almost as much as he smiles (which is a lot). Renae gives him lots of hugs and kisses and he likes to watch her run around. Also, Jack is a very difficult child to hold. He is very unwilling to bend at the waist, and flexes his back/neck so it's like holding a board. Snuggly Jack doesn't show his face unless he's very tired. He prefers to stand on your lap and talk to (read: drool on) you. This means that he will be going to the nursery much sooner than Renae did for church because my shoulders can not help him stand up for an entire message. Weak sauce I know. But hey, the kid won't sit. He also is not a fan of tummy time. But he is good at it! Can't wait to see what's next for our handsome little man!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Nice pictures...Jack does look SO big compared to Renae's pics!
Funny because when I read "cooing" I thought 'why did she call it that?' But you acknowledged the weirdness right after that, haha. Yep, he's the bomb, can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment