We got reason to celebrate! My open heart surgery is JULY 8th! This is pretty perfect (thanks God!) because that means I can work next week during our sweet fun Annual Electronic Biathlon, I can still go to the Royals game on the 21st with friends, I can still go to Michigan for the 4th of July and hold lots of babies, and I only have 2 1/2ish weeks of work left! <-talk about your caketopper.
We need some more pictures...we'll take some this weekend since we have fun plans. But in the mean time. Enjoy my hot husband in his uniform. Isn't he cute? And a sweaty picture of us after a work out. :)
Oooo. I forgot. If you are interested in reading up on my surgery...check out this link. It's from a hospital in Texas...but it's a very similar set of events in any hospital! :)
http://www.texaschildrens.org/CareCenters/Heart/surgery/day_of_surgery.aspx

1 comment:
hip hip, horray!
hip hip, horray!
hip hip, horray!
for surgery date, grillin, 2 weeks of work, and 4th of July babies!
Post a Comment