Monday, July 21, 2008

Birthday BASH!

So Josh and I have a confession. We forgot to take our camera to Nebraska this weekend. Sorry! I'm sure between the siblings and gf's pics will surface on facebook, so if you have that, keep your eyes peeled.

We left for Nebraska Saturday morning, the drive up there was NOT my favorite parts. I know Iowa deserves somewhat of a pass since they are trying to mop up most of their state, but seriously, repave your roads. Cause us heart patients want to curse about every other second. Wow, it was bad. But we got to the Neb, ate a super yummy lunch at my mom's. Then we went to dad's and I took a 4ish hour nap. (Great use of travel time I know). Then Dad, Josh and I went to Walmart to finish up some errands. We spent the evening eating pizza ((I still can't even eat a whole piece by myself. SERIOUSLY!)) and wrapping birthday presents.

Sunday morning I woke up at about 7:30 and chatted with Dad and Beth for awhile, ate 1 1/2 delish pancakes! (I stuffed that 1/2 in there). Ok I have to tell you my secret for eating something sweet before noon (cause I can't usually...makes me sick)....I put a minuscule smidgen of butter on my pancake and then ate it. Yup, that was sweet enough. It was good. Grandpa arrived in time to go to church with us, and when we returned home the partay was in full swing!

Lets see if I can remember the Bdays in order. Levi June 26th, Susie (S - Dallas, no Z, s- for salt...strike 45) June 27th, Evan June 30th, Kristy July 10th, Cale July 13th, and Megan in August. So we had a great BBQ dinner. I had a piece of pineapple, a cherry, strawberry slice, banana slice, and about 6 pieces of pulled chicken, and a bite of corn pie. Wow, sorry don't know when this turned into a diet log. I'll stop now. Then cake and ice cream. Then gifs....I just typed figs. ha ha ha.

Then I took another 3 hour nap and Josh and I headed home. Only to go back to sleep! :) Marth and Ry got back from Hawaii yesterday- pretty sure those pics are going to be spectacular. Check out the Thomas clan to see for yourself!

Can I say a big Happy Birthday Holly!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

The Chisholms said...

Hey girl! I had no idea that you have a blog, but I'm soooo glad and excited!!! I also didn't know that you were having surgery and all of that, so I'm definitely going to be praying for your recovery now that I do! I'm so glad that God brought you and Josh through all of this! Josh seems awesome! Which isn't surprising since he is married to YOU! Anyway, I'm super excited that now I get to keep up with you again! I'll definitely be stalking your blog A LOT!
P.S.--I'll be sure to get a current pic up of me and the super huge belly ASAP. :)