Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labour Day

We had such a great time in Michigan for Labor Day. A fun crammed weekend to be sure! Josh and I decided that it was one of our most favorite trips back so far. Josh and Ryan's 10 year HS reunion was really fun and I enjoyed meeting lots of new people. Martha was already way ahead of me having lived in the area for over a year so I got introduced to other classmates by 3 people. It was really fun. Here are my favorite pictures of the weekend...you know we took way too many!We went to get our teeth cleaned on Friday. I was spoiled and Ryan did mine. Another perfect cleaning. Seriously. My teeth feel amazing! :) The boys went with us to the office cause the ladies there love them (of course!) and this pic was taken on our way out by Marth. It feels like a beach/airport/vacation picture to me. Love it!
This picture is awesome! We went to a Michigan football watch party all sporting Husker stuff...for obvious reasons, and got a group shot. Notice Ethan can't help but cheer. Also notice that Marth and I are extra excited and attempting to pull off looking as alike as possible.
We had so much fun. We got to play Book It...the Thomas' slammed us. It wasn't even close. Lots of great conversation and of course lots of fun and goofiness.


Just want to shout out to Scipp and Nate- two weeks left!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! It does look like everyone had wonderful time.

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

nice. love the vacation shot.
and E cheering. I think those are also my two fav shots. haha