Monday, February 9, 2009
Just South of Worms
View Larger Map">
So, we found out that our orders tell us to report to Mannheim, Germany. This does not however mean we will be there. We just get to go there to find out where we are assigned. :) We found that piece of news 'helpful'.
But, it's true, Mannheim is just 10-15 kilometers south of Worms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Great location to check out alot of cool things. I laughed when I zoomed out on the map and realized that only the SUBTITLES of the countries are in English!!
Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
You know, I think Martin Luther studied in Worms. If you're lucky, you might be able to try on one of his old robes or something. Just a thought.
My high school math teacher was from Worms. Worms, Nebraska, that is. He said that the highway sign that said "Worms--6 miles" got stolen a couple of times a year. That little story has nothing to do with you, but I thought you might enjoy it, hee hee.
Oh my gosh...you're going to live in Germany! Wow! I am so excited for you guys...I want to live in Germany!
ok you've been back for a few hours now. bout time for some pics with will and poopy
Post a Comment