Then off to my appointment, where the doc says I'm A.O.K. :) I cannot even begin to explain to you how smart my cardiologist is. I've never met a more impressive Dr. I'm going to miss him. I should email him and tell him to move to Germany. :) Yeah, he knows a ton of other specialized cardiologists there. So we were off to ran some more Kansas City errands, did a little more shopping, and our day was only beginning. Imagine our luck when we caught wind of the 2nd Annual Saint Luke's Bowling Outing...and you better believe we crashed it. :) I bowled HORRIBLY. It think I got 63. Seriously, I'm not sure I've ever bowled that badly. But it was oh so fun! If you ever get a chance to spend some time in the new KC Power & Light district, you should do it. Here's some bowling pics!
What a pro!
Seriously girls, I miss you!!
Here's Josh giving Gwen some lessons...however, Granny style proved much more effective for her. :)
Then it was off to supper at the Plaza with a couple important additions- Kristy and Chandra! Fitness Source reunited! We had sooo much fun.
Yeah, this guy made us fresh guacamole at our table. It was soooo good. Ry- you would have approved. :)
Wow, this is long. So after supper, Josh and I headed to the Demmel's for more fun! We got to catch up and sleep in a super comfy bed and eat amazing food with the elderly! Lots of fun. We have such great friends!
Ok so that was Friday of our 4-day. Maybe I should make this a 2-parter. Yup, will do. See you next time for the next installment of Josh and Erin Travel: Kansas Edition.

1 comment:
Looks like fun! Makes me tired just reading it. Glad to hear your check-up went well. Mom
Post a Comment