As I type, there is nearly constant thunder outside. I have Pandora set on "Hans Zimmer Radio". I have water. And it's great!!
Except I got this cold. My throat is about to fall off. And everything hurts. No good. And I have one of those sick things called 'a productive cough'. Seriously sick. Last night I laid in bed for several hours not sleeping...then I got up and took Martha's advice (I'm pretty sure it came from her) and ate a bowl of cereal. Then I read my book until my eyes were tired then fell right to sleep. 1:30. Originally went to bed at 10:30. Woke up at 10:15. oops. So that means tonight will probably be mostly the same. Dang it.
Side note: It is now pouring outside whilst still sunny. LOVE IT!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's raining here too. I just pulled up the "Hans Zimmer" on Pandora---perfect for a gray day!
Hope you feel better. Mom
Post a Comment