Monday, August 31, 2009

The much anticipated pictures:

7 weeks (the day we found out) :)


16 weeks


20 weeks


And.... 22 weeks (AKA last Saturday)

10 comments:

missy said...

precious little bump! there's a life in there! you look awesome!

Mark & Katie said...

How precious!! That little belly is growing with a tiny little baby inside!! Isn't that an incredible miracle? You look fantastic, Erin!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!!!!! Aw Erin, that's so awesome :) I'm sooooo excited for you and Josh!

Kristy

Evan said...

Wow! I can't believe thats you! Its hard to get used to when you're growing from miles away, haha. You definitely look pregnant now!!

Brie said...

Ha ha, I'm at 7 weeks and I think I already look like your 20-week pic...But you look great! Enjoy it!

Lyndsey said...

You look great - yay!

Anna said...

:) :) :) LOVE it!!!!

The Chisholms said...

Hey! CONGRATULATIONS! I just checked your blog after waaay too long and you are having a BABY! That is so wonderful! I love the way you did the post with the pics of Josh + you =baby. I stole the idea, hope you don't mind. Children are such a blessing and you are going to love it! We'll be praying for you and Josh and your little one! How exciting!

Rita said...

Cute little bump! I can't wait to meet her! So exciting....

felderfam said...

yay for pics!! i like your hair btw, did marth cut it again? way cute to match your belly!