Tuesday, August 11, 2009

There's a lot to catch up on, my weekend in Kansas City with AHEM, Martha's 'Sprinkle' that turned out to be more like a 'Drench', having my Dad visit in Michigan as well...I'm still not home! :) Vacation is great! As we speak, Garrett is trying to climb over my legs and Ethan is tickling my arm. Ha ha.

But, my 20 week ultrasound is on Thursday morning....and you know what that means...what are we having!??!?!?

What do you think!?
Vote now, or forever hold your opinion. :)

8 comments:

Brie said...

you're having a girl,and she'll be best buddies with her cousin.

Heather Lea said...

girl. because I already know what I'm making her.

Amber said...

Oh Man, aaaahhhh!!! I'm the worst friend ever and forgot to send the "sprinkle" gift. I can't believe it, I've failed you and Martha both, aaaaahhhhh!!!!!

felderfam said...

BOY. josiah needs a friend. and boy names that start with 'r' are funnier.

Evan said...

Boy!!! If it's a girl, we will be completely caught off guard with all of our terrible name suggestions.. Can't wait to find out!

momma E said...

Odds are in favor of the male gender. Just how they run in Josh's family. More boys then girls. BUT, and there's always a but,,,you guys could beat the odds and have a girl!
How's that for a committed vote?? :)

Kim said...

Hmm I guess I shouldn't vote since I know what you are having :) I can't wait to start baby shopping though!

Kimberly said...

I'm voting girl...I want to see what little Jorin looks like ...or would it be Erosh..:)