I had my weekly appointment yesterday and as usual, baby is healthy, I'm doing great, and the baby is still breech. Come on girl....all you gotta do is flip around. The Doctor says she's either really stubborn, really comfortable, or smarter than us and won't turn around for some reason only she knows that is for her own good.
So this week we scheduled the date: December 15th. (Yeah Liz and Lyndsey- we'll add another birthday to the mix!) We'll go in, if she's still breech the Doctor will try a ECV (you can click on that for more info if you want). If that works, they will induce labor and see how I do. If it doesn't, C-section it is!
Quite the update! Josh usually gets to go with me to my appointments, but he had Equal Opportunity training yesterday...super fun huh. Kinda funny- well to me I guess. The Doctor thought it was, too. He just had to complete Hospital Compliance training online for the 27th time. (Required once a year). He says it's just like death. I sort of know what he's talking about because I had to do that working for St. Luke's. Yeah for online tests you have to pass.
The biggest thing we have going on happens tomorrow: The Huskers are playing Texas in the Big XII Championship Game! WHOO HOO!!!

2 comments:
I would LOVE to share my bday! Can't wait to see pictures of your little sweetie pie! :)
Erin, we are praying for you and your sweet bundle! Can't wait to hear news about it in this next week! I had a c-section with Griffin and it's not bad...just gotta get up and pump yourself up for recovery which I know you will have no problem doing! Hopefully she will just turn herself! Enjoy these last few days by yourself and get ready for days full of joy ahead!
Post a Comment