Today is my husband's 30th Birthday! Happy Birthday Josh! :)
Even though his knees and back will inevitably fail this year due to his age (ha ha) I am very lucky to get to spoil him on the anniversary of his birth! I'm making him a birthday cake, and I will not once tell him when he's had enough. He can eat as much of it as he wants tonight! :) Ha ha.
This is also a perfect moment to publicly thank Josh for being wonderful. I so enjoy life with him, he's an incredible blend of funny, goofy, humorous, professionalism, kindness, gentleness, and lots of manliness. I love watching him love others. Especially Renae. It's beautiful! And, he has never ceased taking care of me...in all my fun medical journeys I've brought to our relationship, he has made me feel loved, cared for, and a top priority in his life. I hope I can return the favor! I'm spoiled to be married to this man! :)
Love you Josh- Happy Birthday (from BOTH your girls!)
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Josh! Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
Rita
Post a Comment