Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Welcome to the World!!






Good morning!! Josh here. Well, it is official: Erin and I are the new parents of a beautiful and healthy baby girl!!

Name: Renae Abigail Barricklow
DOB: December 15, 2009 at 8:38am
Weight: 6 lb. 9 oz.
Length: 18 in.

Renae was not even thinking about turning over, so we went in expecting the c-section. Erin is doing well. Renae is doing well. I am loving being along for the ride. =)

Enjoy the pics!!!!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! another beautiful name for another beautiful little girl!
-Anna-

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

woooo hoooooooooooo!!!!! I'm an AUNT!!!! YES. can't wait to see the lil mini. =)

Anonymous said...

Wheeeee!!!! Congratulations! It will be so much fun to meet her. Can't wait for pics!!
Love,
Mom

felderfam said...

yessss!! glad you're all doing well! POST PICS SOON! I'm dyin' here.

The Feather Files said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Heather Lea said...

YES! I've been thinking about you all morning! I'm glad everyone is healthy. Praying THANKS for your new bundle!!

Unknown said...

Hurry up with the pics! J/k. Enjoy getting to know your new daughter....

miranda said...

yay!!!! so excited! LOOOOOVE the name! way to stick with the r name to make jr official! ;) haha.

Kim said...

Please post pictures soon! We can't wait to see her? Do you think they would let you skype at the hospital ;)

Love you all and today was a blessed day!

missy said...

congrats! can't wait to see pictures of your little sweet pea!

Holly said...

Congratulations Josh & Erin!!!! Renae is beautiful!

Meredith said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! So excited for you two! She's a keeper!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

yessssssss!!!! So excited for the Barricklows! Josh, love the hospital suit. Poor Renae's going to learn from an early age that her dad is CRAZY. haha Congrats guys :)

Almost Aunt Kristy

Scott Martin said...

CONGRATS! So happy for you two...God's blessings on you both and your new DAUGHTER!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats! She's beautiful and Erin, you look great!
Rich and Deb

Mom (Nani) said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Erin, you look wonderful and Renae is a cutie!! Josh, not sure about you and your pose, but that's Josh!
The most wonderful Congratulations to you both and can't wait to see her!
Joah and Erin and Renae makes 3!

Love,
Mom

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Love the name, and can't wait to see more pics :)

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats guys...amazing!

michel said...

What a beautiful Christmas present! She's a cutie, like her Mama!

Mark & Katie said...

Congrats!!!! That's so awesome!!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see more pics of her!