Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hill-arious



Not the best videography, but my excuse is that I was locking eyes with her cuteness and not at the back of the camera. :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

felderfam said...

haha. I love that Josh kept going with it even when she was done..

also, they WILL be reuniting..they've met before! she just couldn't see when they met. :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't think that I could love that little lumpy doodle any more until I watched this video. But I can!!!!

Mama E.

Mark & Katie said...

Isn't it amazing how much you can love such a little thing? We had no idea how MUCH we would love Brenna and how all the LITTLE things she does make us laugh, smile, and melt. :) Thanks for sharing!

Holly said...

I was really impressed with Josh too. Boaz is starting to smile a lot and I can't get enough of it. Aren't they amazing?