Tuesday May 4th:
Scarlett came to visit us! We met Scarlett and her husband Reid at Fort Leonard Wood. We have lots of fun and on her way through the area we got to hang out for a little while. Scarlett and Renae had lots of fun:
Sometime prior to that we started trying to get Renae to eat some rice cereal. So far, she has yet to swallow any of it. But, we'll keep practicing! Here's our progress:
Thursday May 6:
Renae and I went to the last PWOC of the year. :( We got fairwelled (Army lingo lesson #429: A Hail and Fairwell is an official Army event/ceremony where everyone either leaving or newly arrived is officially adiosed or welcomed!) which was sad, but I got a sweet gift to remember all the sweet ladies here. We ate delicious food and had a great time. Soon after we got home, I got a phone call from a friend and she had gotten in a minor car accident and needed to get a tow truck for her car. So we went on base and hung out in the Georgia HEAT for two hours with her and her 3 year old. It was good to be able to help though. When we got home, Renae took a much needed nap and then we headed to OCF (Officer Christian Fellowship) Bible Study. It was great to get back together and talk about Scripture and eat Key Lime Pie! :) Yummo!
Friday May 7:
Josh and I went to Atlanta to look for houses while Renae hung out with Rob and Amy all day. She had a blast! And Josh and I had a very adventurous time as well. We didn't find any keepers, but maybe next time.
Saturday May 8:
Church Picnic at the Lake Day! We had a great time! Josh and I went out on the boat for awhile and road around while people wakeboarded. Renae enjoyed time with Miss Shirley and many others. No one had remembered to bring an air pump so Josh and I blew up several floaties with our huge lungs. It took a long time:
Sunday May 9th:
Mother's Day! Here's what Dad and Renae gave me:
And! Josh and I had the privledge of dedicating Renae at church on Sunday, I'll have more about that soon, but here are a few pictures:

1 comment:
haha..nice pic of renae on mother's day. the 1st one. can't WAIT to see ya'll!!!!!!
Post a Comment