Since I have quite a few days left, I don't want to put out too much at once, so today I'll just put up some pictures for you to enjoy! :) You can see for yourself how much Renae enjoyed Santa! Ha ha
Merry Christmas my other blonde daughter! I hope that you are enjoying your beautiful family and this very special time. I was immersed in wonderful music this evening which always brings me memories of the two Schweitz girls, Steph and Briana singing under Mr. T's direction. Missing you heaps and thrilled that your life is so great and that you have your beautiful baby girl and one in the oven. Love to Renae, Josh and you. Mama E.
oh my gosh...i'm so torn between feeling horrible at how sad she is and wanting to laugh out loud at the whole scene...especially how calm and serene fake-santa is! what a sweetie :)
My Husband, Josh, is a Major in the United States Army Reserves- 13 years in and loving this adventure! I, Erin, enjoy staying at home with our four kids Renae, Jack, Noah, and Jordan! We've been homeschooling with Classical Conversations for 3 years. The Army has taken us all over- currently we are in the DC area and loving it. We like to watch all things football, laugh a lot, play Scrabble, or Ticket to Ride, and go on and on about our cute nephews, nieces, and of course our kids!
Did we mention we love to laugh? God has blessed us deeply!
4 comments:
Oooh... She does NOT look entertained. ;-) Merry Christmas, Barricklows!!
Merry Christmas my other blonde daughter! I hope that you are enjoying your beautiful family and this very special time. I was immersed in wonderful music this evening which always brings me memories of the two Schweitz girls, Steph and Briana singing under Mr. T's direction. Missing you heaps and thrilled that your life is so great and that you have your beautiful baby girl and one in the oven. Love to Renae, Josh and you.
Mama E.
oh my gosh...i'm so torn between feeling horrible at how sad she is and wanting to laugh out loud at the whole scene...especially how calm and serene fake-santa is! what a sweetie :)
Post a Comment