Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day 2

We recently had our Growing Kids God's Way small group Christmas party. Josh and I are really loving this group, we are learning so much! We've been having a great time learning together how to raise Godly Kids.



And, speaking of growing kids...Josh and I are growing another one! :) We are 15 1/2 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. The due date is around June 13th, but if this baby is delivered at 37 weeks like Renae we're looking at the end of May. We are so excited!!

3 comments:

Evan said...

Woooo!!! Can't wait until May! Congrats again :)

Casey said...

new baby! yay! merry christmas!

Ted & Alicia said...

Okay, so I just saw your boy announcement on facebook (so exciting!), and I realized how behind I am on checking blogs and pretty much everything else. I've been sick off and on since September, so it's been hard to keep up, but I am so excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling okay!