Monday, December 20, 2010

The Twelve Days of Christmas: Day 1

This week, there is NOTHING on the calendar. No doctors appointments (for me or Renae), no Christmas parties, small group gatherings, no office obligations, no PWOC, no board meetings, nothing! Well....except 2 important birthdays. :)

That being said, I'll start of my Twelve Days of Christmas blogging-spree with a recap of Renae's 1st birthday.

Renae and Sydneys' birthday party in Nebraska was a lot of fun. We all know how Grandma Deb can throw a party!











There was only one snag. Turns out. Renae does not like cake. ha ha. Here's proof:

We tried it again on her actual birthday with the same result. HA!





I wish I had a video to show you how fun the parties were. The tears were very brief, and there was a lot of fun to be had by all!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So cute - happy birthday to renae! I do also love a good Deb party...