Thursday, April 7, 2011

Baby Shower!

A few days ago my friend Audrey threw me a wonderful baby shower! It was really fun to unwrap BLUE! Cute little boy stuff. It was so fun. A bunch of girls from small group and Growing Kids came, we had a lot of fun. THE FOOD WAS PHENOMENAL! Check out the cake pops. DELISH!

The hostess with the mostest!

Most of the ladies...I'm sure they'll all love the eating picture. :)

Shannon and I (she took all the pictures for me!)

Sweet decorations! She tried so hard to tell me how she made em....yeah I don't get it. But they were SWEEET!

Some present pics:



It was really fun! Now I'm sorting baby boy clothes and getting his 'suitcase' all ready to live out of when he gets here! :)

3 comments:

felderfam said...

cute!! love the cake balls. the pom poms are SUPER easy. look up a tutorial online...I've made them. easy peasy decor for his room! also, did you get your hair cut since Neb/Mich? cuz I thought it looked extra long in the wedding pics, and here it looks short. cute, though. :)

Kara said...

YAY!!! So glad you had a baby shower - boys clothes are the best. I have some for you too! Lets catch up soon, I miss you.

Kimberly said...

so fun. do you think it will be weird to get used to having a boy now knowing how to handle renae? congrats again and hope to see you soon. thanks for deb's phone number too. she made a great cake for emery's first birthday party!