Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here You Go! :)

My friend Emily used her talent and skills to take these gems while I was up in Michigan! I'm so thankful because I didn't do this with Renae (however I did take monthly progression pictures), and I haven't taken ANY pictures with Mr. Man. So, now he can have his special picture moment, too. Enjoy!



Thank you Emily! Isn't she great!! :)

5 comments:

Laura Benton said...

So, I think I need an Emily. The pics are awesome!! So many great poses. How are you going to pick which ones to frame?!

felderfam said...

LOVE them! Haven't seen some of those poses before..super cute!!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

YES! i was just asking her the other day how they turned out! SaWeet!!!! what did josh think?!? i will tell you my favs....

Kristy said...

THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!! Erin you look beautiful in every picture! Love them!

the Ecclestons said...

Erin, these are SO cute! You look amazing! Can't wait for you to have a little boy!!