Friday, April 1, 2011

UPdate.

A LOT (understatement) has happened since I last filled you in. First of all, Josh is a Company Commander again! Here's some pictures! If you've forgotten all the details of what this is, click HERE for the blog from the last change of command!







For a very excellent summary of our trip to NE click HERE!

Adding all of that extra text makes this blog rather long! :) In baby news, I'll be at 29 weeks this Sunday. Some of you may be thinking, I thought you were that far last week...well, due to the constant changes of my due date, I have thought I've been at 29 weeks for two weeks already, only to find out once again that I'm not even there yet. BOO. But, more importantly Baby B and I are both healthy and now that my Drs have decided to agree on a due date, there shouldn't be any more changes. So my new due date is June 19th. It was June 10th, then an argument ensued debating June 13th and June 19th. And June 19th won. So here we are! :) Josh got to go with me to my appointment this week (perk of Company Command...1% of his day is free instead of NONE). We really like our delivering Dr. (Wish we could say the same of the high risk guy but that's neither here nor there). I'm having both Drs' appointments every 2 weeks now. And have to see the cardiologist again. Not to mention that we are moving within 1 month of the due date, so we're packing, and garage sale-ing, and LOTS more! I'll leave you with my new favorite picture of Renae--we can thank Aunt Martha for the cute piggies! :)

2 comments:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

yes that picture is awesome...can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going, including being stuck at 29 for extra long. haaa. june seems not so far away.......yikes!

Laura Benton said...

They're just adjusting your due date so that our boys can be birthday buddies ;-) Hang in there! Week 30 will come! You're looking great!!

ps- the pigtails are adorable :-)