Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2 Years!

Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary! I honestly can't believe it....it definitely doesn't feel like it! It feels longer than two years because of the 15 months we weren't together, that actually felt more like twice that long. But, it also seems like the time has gone quickly, probably due to the fact that we have only been together while married 9 months. WOAH.

But- what a wonderful day! We are very excited. Josh sent me flowers at work - they are so pretty!!!! Maybe I can put up pictures tomorrow. And tonight we are going to have a special supper and I have a surprise for him (if I didn't think he might randomly read this before he gets home I would tell you what it is....) and we might be TOTALLY crazy and go to a KC Royals game tonight. Then I can be a complete zombie at work the rest of the week- but hey could be fun- plus this only happens once a year!! :)

Yup. What a great day.

Did I mention that I have the best husband in the world and that I love him to SMITHEREENS!!! (ha ha ha bet you haven't heard that word in awhile). But honestly- what a great guy. He's the best. :) And he's pretty dang hot.

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Hope you had a fun time last night with the surprise and Royals game! Can't wait to catch up tomorrow night. Love you guys!