Saturday, May 10, 2008

Goodbye Parties

Last night we went to the first of several goodbye parties we have in the next 6 weeks or so. Before July 1st, 4 people are leaving my (Erin's) work (including me hopefully), with the first being next Wednesday, followed by on the 23rd, followed by me sometime after that.... Josh and I have an Army 'going away' party for a CSM (Command Sergeant Major) that is retiring.

Oh another note, gas went down two cents. WHOO HOO $3.55!! Seriously. And...stamps are going up another cent starting Monday I think or something like that. AND, we're going swimming today.

So, last night's goodbye party. It was really fun. There were margaritas, coronas, butt poking (by a 5 year old who thought it was really funny....and then wanted to be chased and tickled.), music, and great Cinco de Mayo inspired snacks. And a fabulous chocolate cake with chocolate mousse. So good. All but one of the girls I work with were there with their families and we had a good time.

I love Saturdays. :)

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Goodbyes = :(

Butt poking = :)

Saturdays = :)