Thursday, May 1, 2008

You know what Day it is!

Yup. Thursday. The Office.

We are going to supper at the Haden's tonight (yippee!). I made a wonderful homemade pizza. Josh and I love Thursdays because it means only one more morning of getting up at the crack of dawn. And tomorrow is an extra special Friday:

1. I get to leave work early.
B. Josh gets a new 1SG tomorrow.
III. I have a heart doctor appointment to prepare me for my 'procedure' on Monday. I'm getting a heart cath done. If you want to, learn more!
d. AND- we are going to Nebraska!! Cause Josh is running his first 1/2 Marathon on Sunday morning. :) He's going to rock it. And we'll have lots of pictures.

Oh- Josh got a message from God today and it came in the form of a MILPER message. We had been praying for direction on what we should do career wise for Yishy and today we got an answer! :) Gotta love the MILPER.

Josh just burned himself on the pizza. Gotta go. :)

2 comments:

The Feather Files said...

Hey! I saw Josh running the half...I thought I saw you too Erin. Anyways, Richard was running it too. Good job!

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

what's a milper?