I have been asked to present more information...so here it goes! :)
-We are 15 weeks pregnant...we are...I am...you get the picture and we are super excited. 4 months on Saturday!
-I am showing a little, not much. We'll put up some pictures as soon as we start taking them. I feel like it's not exciting yet, so maybe when I am actually pregnant looking, I'll put up some.
-Both Josh and I really like the specialist the Army referred us to. He's great, and has been doing high risk pregnancies/deliveries for 25 years. He even has another patient who has my exact heart defect repair right now.
-I am feeling really good. No major discomforts, and I have the opportunity to get plenty of sleep so that's great. The baby is about 3 1/2-4 inches long and weighs about 1.5 ounces.
-My technical due date is January 2nd...but since I'm high risk the Dr. told me to expect to have the baby around 37 weeks...which makes it December 11th.
-Martha is 7 weeks ahead of me (due Nov 15th)...but if all goes according to plan and I have the baby at 37 weeks....the cousins will be about a month apart. :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is very cool. Congratulations!
congrats erin! That is so exciting! Glad you are feeling good! Can't wait to tell Ryan!
Post a Comment