a few short comments: 1. Josh does not have something growing out of his neck...those are fingers I can't figure out how to erase. 2. Our dute date is January 2nd :) ! 3. We are very very very excited!!!
jan 2??? man you're cuttin it close! how cool is it that the thomas baby and baricklow baby will be so close in age. The names should be Nick and Nack, then get a dog (patty wack).
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh my goodness. I can't believe it! I wish I had you on the phone. I would scream like Meredith said! AHHHH....wow! WOW, WOW, WOW! You sly little devil. You were pregnant when we had lunch together then, huh? When was that? I can't remember. Beginning of June, right? What a blessing. How many weeks along are you then?
My Husband, Josh, is a Major in the United States Army Reserves- 13 years in and loving this adventure! I, Erin, enjoy staying at home with our four kids Renae, Jack, Noah, and Jordan! We've been homeschooling with Classical Conversations for 3 years. The Army has taken us all over- currently we are in the DC area and loving it. We like to watch all things football, laugh a lot, play Scrabble, or Ticket to Ride, and go on and on about our cute nephews, nieces, and of course our kids!
Did we mention we love to laugh? God has blessed us deeply!
15 comments:
Woo-hoo! I'm so pumped for you guys!
I think I'm still in a state of disbelief!! Just as I was with Dan & Kim.
But am so, So, SO-O-O-O happy for you both!!
BTW, I'm Nani to the grandkids! ;)
That's wonderful! Congratulations you two!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So very exciting!! Wow, keep us updated on the blog!! Hope you're feeling well.
hahahaaaaaaaa. josh's neck. that's funny.
what about the name Albert? Bernice? hmmm...maybe our kids' names should rhyme since they'll be the same age. ha
So exciting!
jan 2??? man you're cuttin it close! how cool is it that the thomas baby and baricklow baby will be so close in age. The names should be Nick and Nack, then get a dog (patty wack).
kristy
Little Baby Barricklow,
We love you so much already and can't wait to meet you. Be kind to your mommy while you are in there!
Love you guys,
Dan, Kim and Kaleb
WOW!!!!! Congrats! How exciting!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Wooo!
I'm excited!! Hope you guys can still make it out for the 8th, with a special little carry-on! Wait, can newborns fly on airplanes??
Lucas called me at work a week ago and broke the news. I held the screams in but was thrilled to say the least!! I feel a trip down south comin' soon!
wooohooo!! we can't wait to meet the little tike.
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh my goodness. I can't believe it! I wish I had you on the phone. I would scream like Meredith said! AHHHH....wow! WOW, WOW, WOW! You sly little devil. You were pregnant when we had lunch together then, huh? When was that? I can't remember. Beginning of June, right? What a blessing. How many weeks along are you then?
i am just now seeing this!!!!!!!!! congrats...very belated. you will be great parents! i'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment